The Misaligned Cow: Pinball Tables for Your PC
NOTE: To play Future Pinball games, you will need a copy of the
amazing FUTURE PINBALL, version 1.8 or higher.
Go to Future Pinball and look in the
downloads section for the Future Pinball installation files.
Grandmaster for Future Pinball
- Remake of Visual Pinball original of the same name.
- 64-light chessboard on playfield: Light squares to increase bonus and progress through
the game from opening moves through endgame to checkmate..
- "Working" chess clock decides what targets are available to the player at any one time.
- Synthesized speech featuring both "announcer" and "commentator".
- Full operator menu, including choice of:
- Statistics display.
- 3- or 5-ball games.
- Two play modes - "Standard" and "Blitz" (for the more impatient players).
- Free credit score levels.
- 3 original music themes.
- Shoot ramps to enable Piece Drop Targets.
- Shoot targets to light chessboard squares.
- Make T-I-M-E rollovers and light 8 opponent piece squares to enable endgame.
- Shoot Chess Clock to start end game.
- In endgame, drop all four targets or light all opponent piece squares to enable the mate kicker.
- Shooting mate kicker counts down bonus and promotes you one master level.
Tips & Tricks
- This playfield looks especially good in F2 view with fixed camera turned on.
- Learn how to use the left flipper to get up to the T-I-M-E top lanes. Completing
the T-I-M-E lights is essential for your progress!
- When the Chess Clock endgame lights come on and you have Piece Targets enabled,
try not to hit them before starting the endgame - to save yourself from having to
enable them again before going for mate.
- If you have the endgame lights flashing and are also very close to completing T-I-M-E
a second time (to light the Adjourn light), note that it's easier to complete T-I-M-E
before the endgame is started.
Known Bugs and To-Do Thingies
Back to the Main Page